Leadership behaviors are one of the critical “soft” elements that research shows are most important in determining an organization’s decision effectiveness and thus its performance. At Tack3 we realize that the impact and influence of leadership can be staggering.
Tack3’s services such as executive mentoring and management development, will result in a more effective organizational leadership while at the same time promote more informed and healthy decision making. The services listed below are a sample of our offerings.
- Leadership Development: The impact and influence of leadership, for good or bad, is staggering. Understanding its role is critical to making it the most effective at facilitating success within an organization (Group Leadership Retreats, Executive Assessments, etc.)
- Interim Leadership: Long and short term leadership and executive level consulting and staffing. From CEO to Marketing and Human Resources.
- Executive Coaching/Mentoring: One-on-one and Group Style service for non-profit executives and leaders. Executive mentoring will result in more effective organizational leadership while at the same time promote healthy decision making focusing on a robust work/life balance.
- Crisis Management: Some times bad things happen to good organizations. When things go wrong, an organization, its management and directors are judged by how they react.
- Impact Assessment: The impact of an organization extends beyond immediate program outcomes. Impact assessment helps organizations tell funders about the broad reach their programs have in the community
- Organizational Effectiveness / Optimization Advisory